- Planning, scheduling, tracking milestones for the acceleration program
- Lead the operations team in helping drive overall strategy for the acceleration program
- Work closely with portfolio companies by providing business mentorship
- Use internal processes to manage reporting, tracking and goal attainment for the startup teams
Startup Selection Process
- Lead calls with Startups to identify Key Areas of Work for which Inovexus can provide significant value (GTM, Scaling, etc.)
- Overview of the Due Diligence process on startup leads
- Management of the Investment Committee, to ensure the selection the best 20 startups
- Provide operational support Philippe Roche (CEO) to raise the acceleration fund by Q1 2022
- Help define investment strategy & thesis
- Ensure portfolio management over time, including follow-up rounds and exits
Who are we looking for?
- At least a first meaningful professional experience (2+ years) in the Entrepreneurial Ecosystem (Startups, VCs, Accelerators) or Consulting. Due to the Directors’ involvement in the Startup Selection Process mentioned above, an experience in VC is preferred
- Preference for candidates having demonstrated entrepreneurship skills
- Someone with proven excellent analytical skills
- A pro-active and disruptive mindset ready for a highly changing environment
- Fluent in English and French (read, written, spoken)
- Full-time job, starting from September - October 2021
- Remote and Paris office: WeWork Avenue De France, 75013 Paris
- Salary according to experiences
How to apply?
- Follow our recruitment process (on the top right of this page), no cover letter required.
- Interview with an Associate/Manager
- Interview with a Director
- Interview with Founder & CEO, Philippe Roche.
If you have any questions, contact our Investment Manager Alexandre at email@example.com.