Seeking a full-time analyst to join Schematic Ventures, an early stage venture capital firm located in San Francisco. The position will serve as a fantastic introduction to venture capital, the technology industry and the start-up ecosystem in San Francisco. Candidates will gain experience in all aspects of venture capital from sourcing to investment to portfolio engagement. Immediate start.
✅ opportunity for career growth within the fund✅ experience leading investments✅ operational experience participating in boards and working with portfolio✅ mentorship & a great place to work
- Identify, source and evaluate new opportunities
- Research emerging market opportunities and technologies
- Produce investment memos, financial analysis and due diligence
- Quarterback all aspects of the investment process (term sheet to close)
- Work in a strategic capacity with portfolio companies on a regular basis
- 2 - 6 years of total work experience (preference for time spent at a highly-regarded investment bank, consulting firm, tech company or venture fund)
- Actively network across entrepreneur and investor networks
- Process-oriented, self-driven thinker with a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to operate comfortably across a wide range of complex technical topics
- Demonstrated passion for technology
- Legally qualified to work in the US
Please submit an application by completing this short form and be sure to attach your resume. We will reach out for first interviews on a rolling basis. Thank you for your interest!