Good Company VC is looking for a fulltime Analyst to join our team. The role will include diverse roles and responsibilities: from financial and operational tasks to content marketing, research, startup due diligence, and administration.
This is a unique opportunity to get an inside look at what it means to be a venture capitalist, and you’ll have first-hand exposure and responsibility in working with founders, other investors, the broader tech ecosystem, and our limited partners.
Good Company is a Mission-Driven VC investing in early-stage, software-centric startups that leverage technology to solve the world’s biggest problems. We have developed a method to “reverse engineer venture capital” by partnering with multinational corporations to deeply understand the market needs in areas like Agriculture, Energy, Future of Work & Education, Circular Economy, Digital Health, and more.
Learn more about us at goodcompanyhq.com
- A Mission-Driven person.
- Be Authentic, Bold and Focused.
- Super organized
- Eager to jump into the deep water and learn quickly
- Proactive, innovative and critical thinker.
- Excited about early-stage investing and the venture/startup landscape
What's the job to get done?
- Working with our CFO to send quarterly investors updates. This includes getting data from our portfolio companies, understanding cap tables, startup KPIs and compiling all that into a concise report.
- Lead our marketing activities - in social networks, blogs, newsletters, and other channels
- Create beautiful posters on Canva :)
- Produce events and projects (like our Missions Showcase, founders and investor gathering, etc...). This includes communication with any external service providers and various partners
- Work with our CFO office on day-to-day financial administration tasks
- Support with startup due diligence, analysis of market sizing, competition, and company financials
- Organizations of our dealflow process; administrate our CRM
What's the process?
- Apply by sending an email with your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
- After you apply, and as you continue in the process, you'll to go through 2 or 3 personal interviews and submit 2 home assignments (one content writing and one analytical)