ICONIQ Capital is a global investment firm elevated by an extraordinary community. With over $80B assets under management, we seek to build resilient investment portfolios, partner with inspired entrepreneurs transforming industries, manage our clients’ lives and legacies, and create uncommon opportunities across sectors and society.
About Investment Management
ICONIQ Investment Management strives to deliver exceptional investment portfolios for some of the world’s most influential families and an array of mission-driven institutions. Our goal is to compound returns from diverse sources by harnessing the differentiated capital and strategic strength of the ICONIQ community, cultivated on a foundation of uncommon care.
The Opportunity: Analyst, Family Office Advisory
The Analyst, Family Office Advisory is a critical member of the relationship management team for high net worth and ultra-high net worth clients.
- Manage operations for client relationships and/or support Family Office Specialists, Relationship Managers or Associates on certain large client relationships.
- Serve as a point of contact for day-to-day client service needs.
- Develop a thorough understanding of assigned clients’ expectations and preferences in order to serve as a knowledgeable client advocate and ensure tailored execution.
- Drive high client satisfaction through excellent customer service, prompt follow-up on client issues and proactive problem solving.
- Help maintain trusted relationships with key client intermediaries such as estate managers, chiefs of staff and executive assistants.
- Work with legal counsel and tax advisers to implement wealth transfer strategies, tax planning, asset protection solutions and philanthropic initiatives.
- Execute and manage the new client on-boarding process and account transfers.
- Perform investment operations, bill pay and lifestyle services for assigned clients with a focus on high-touch, seamless service.
- Help maintain partnerships with other internal teams on client service processes and workflow.
- Be an engaged culture carrier and participate in firm-wide initiatives.
- Promote and ensure respect for client privacy and confidentiality in all matters.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years of relevant industry experience (family office, wealth management or other experience working with high net worth families is preferred).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, enthusiasm and a strong aptitude for learning.
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees to exceed clients’ expectations
Compensation Range: ICONIQ is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the salary range for this role, together with other compensation being offered such as a discretionary bonus, health insurance, and other perks. There are several factors taken into consideration in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. At ICONIQ, we apply a total reward philosophy where all aspects of compensation and benefits are taken into consideration in determining compensation terms. A reasonable estimate of the current salary range is $90,000 - $105,000 together with a discretionary bonus, health insurance, paid time off, 401k participation with a company matching program, wellness stipend, personal education allowance as well as a commuter benefits program.