Breega is one of the fastest growing VC funds in Europe with more than 260M€ AUM.
Breega is a founder-friendly VC investing in promising European high tech start-ups at Seed/Series A stage. Breega is more than just a normal investor. Built by founders for founders, Breega supports its portfolio companies through each phase of their development, providing them with free-of-charge operational expertise (HR, biz dev, marketing & legal) and international business development opportunities.
As a member of the Investment team, you will:
- Meet with entrepreneurs, and start building close relationships with leading startups to generate high-quality deal flow
- Explore investment opportunities: deep dive into operational metrics, market and competition; assess product and technology, run reference calls, and analyse financial and valuation models
- Defend your position during weekly dealflow meetings and prepare investment notes that will be discussed in investment committees
- Participate in Breega’s key strategic projects including fundraising processes and represent Breega at main events
- Identify and detect high potential market trends to build strong convictions for future investments
- Participate in Term Sheet negotiation with entrepreneurs
- Directly manage one to two interns
- Bachelor or Master in engineering/finance/business
- 2-5 years of experience in either startups, VC, PE and/or in strategy consulting/M&A.
- You absolutely must have an entrepreneurial experience
- Good knowledge in Fintech and Insurtech is a plus
- You have a huge passion for new technologies and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent analytical & strong quantitative skills
- Collaborative style and networking skills
- High energy, autonomous and resourceful
- Fluent in English and good understanding in French
We Offer :
- Position based in Paris.
- Opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial minded European Venture Capital Fund with great ambition
- Work in an inspiring and friendly environment directly with partners
- A competitive salary and further monetary benefits
- Package based on the experience.
- Starting in September 2021