Hadean Ventures is a fast-growing life science fund manager that invests in companies across Europe and beyond with a particular focus on the Nordic region. We invest into leading companies that have the potential to shape the future in drug development, biotech, medical devices and ehealth.
Hadean Ventures has offices in Oslo, Norway and Stockholm, Sweden and collaborates with world-class academic institutions and start-up hubs to identify, support and finance world class research and to provide attractive returns for our investors.
We are expanding our team with the following roles within our investment team:
· Active screening and sourcing of investment opportunities
· Supporting investment processes in project-oriented teams
· Scientific, strategic, market and financial assessment of life science investment opportunities and companies
· Financial modelling by standard methods
· Formal due diligence and transaction execution
· Presentation of investment opportunities to the investment team
· Operational support of portfolio companies
· Representing Hadean Ventures at conferences
· Scientific or medical studies, academic excellence (advanced level degree required, PhD or similar)
· Minimum 2 years of relevant experience from consulting, investment banking, investment experience or operational roles within the life sciences area
· Strong interest in research and development
· Proven knowledge in financial analysis
· Drive for excellence
· Ambitious and a self-starter
· Team player
· Willingness to travel
· Fluent English
Hadean Ventures is an equal opportunities employer and values all forms of diversity. Hadean Ventures offers an attractive and rewarding opportunity, a competitive salary, and an industry standard relocation package. The opportunity is located in Oslo, Norway or Stockholm, Sweden.
Please apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org