500 Global is a venture capital firm with more than USD2.7 billion in assets under management that invests in founders building fast-growing technology companies. We focus on markets where technology, innovation, and capital can unlock long-term value and drive economic growth.
We invest far and wide, across sectors and geographies, including 49 companies valued at USD1B+ and 150+ companies valued at more than USD100 million. 500 Global’s Southeast Asia family of funds have backed over 270+ companies, including USD1B+ companies Grab, Bukalapak, Carousell, Carsome, and FinAccel. This is just the beginning – we are actively growing to serve more founders, as well as connect startups with capital, expertise, and global networks to help them succeed.
About the Role
Serves as a senior member of the Global Investor Relations (IR) team, generating new Limited Partner (LP) leads and prospects in APAC bringing the full breadth of 500 Global’s products and services to those investors while also channeling market intelligence back to the Investor Relations and Investment teams.
- Uncover new prospects by reaching out to institutional LPs and family offices.
- Cultivate and build relationships with LPs across APAC identifying their unique interests and investment needs to appropriately match them with 500 Global products.
- Add prospective LPs to the appropriate global and regional fund pipelines. Capture all leads and fundraising activity in Salesforce.
- Collaborate with the Global IR team members on cross-selling opportunities.
- Increase market knowledge about 500 Global amongst institutional investors.
- Contribute to client communication such as marketing materials, newsletters, quarterly reports, market updates and investment opportunities
- Advise on LP events, including annual meetings, round tables, demo days and conferences.
- Functionally manage the Investor Relations team in APAC.
- Manage due diligence requests in collaboration with the internal IR teams.
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable college or university. MBA and/or CFA is an advantage.
- 10+ years of relevant experience in private market fundraising and an established personal network within institutional investors, family offices and venture capital
- Have existing contacts with US, European, Asian, or Middle Eastern investors including but not limited to endowments, pensions, family offices etc.
- Strong business ethics and with a view to lead the fundraising for our upcoming funds and co-investment vehicles.
- Ability to work independently, openness to travel and to communicate with international stakeholders.