First Round is reinventing venture capital. We connect entrepreneurs with the knowledge, people and companies they need for maximum impact.Square, Uber, Roblox, and Warby Parker are some of the companies we’ve been fortunate to partner with — and we’re just getting started. We’re looking for a detail-oriented Executive Assistant to support one of our Partners!
Your core role as an Executive Assistant will include:
- Complex calendar management and scheduling
- Preparing meeting materials, setting agendas, and taking notes
- Implementing efficient work processes in order to maximize the team’s time
- Booking travel and managing expenses
- Managing basic emails (scheduling, sorting out junk) in the Partner’s inbox
- This is a remote role based in Washington. There will be ~25% travel, typically to NY or SF.
You could be a great Executive Assistant at First Round if:
- You are detail-oriented. You triple-check your work and notice when the smallest details don’t match.
- You are an execution machine. When you're tasked with something, it's done with the utmost thought and care. You feel a sense of accomplishment after seeing a project come to fruition and can't wait to take on the next task with the same level of energy.
- You are a great writer. You’re someone who can synthesize big ideas into tidy bullet points and important takeaways (like these).
- You are organized. You have a knack for details and never drop a ball.
- You are eager to support our founders. You’re service-oriented and love delighting customers.
The pay range for this role is $90,000-$115,000 and will be determined by a candidate's experience level. Our talent team is happy to share more details about our total compensation and benefits package.