We are hiring an experienced Finance Manager to join our +12 people strong finance team in Munich, Germany.
This person will take ownership of capitalization tables and be a central point of contact for all financial issues relating to Financing Rounds and Valuations.
The ideal candiate will have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role, fluency in German and professional proficiency in English.
- Financing Round Support
- Creating and updating capitalization tables mirroring that of HVs portfolio companies
- Support of valuation (EVCA / IPEV) and impairment of portfolio companies and coordination with auditors
- Financial Support for negotiation and structuring of financing rounds
- Communicating with portfolio companies and other stakeholders
- Financial Support for financial aspects of exits, ESOPs etc.
- Support Tax Management Funds
- Preparing financial reports and analyses for external stakeholders
- Collaborating with other teams such as legal and accounting, and tax consultants
- Experience with capitalization tables and structures of financing rounds
- Experience in venture capital or private equity is highly beneficial
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Fluency in German and professional proficiency in English
- Strong attention to detail and conscientiousness
- Understanding German & US tax law would be beneficial
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills