Plug and Play is the ultimate innovation platform, bringing together the best startups and the world’s largest corporations. We are on a mission to bring the benefits of Silicon Valley to all four corners of the world. Our vision is to make innovation open to anyone, anywhere.
We’re an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology and entrepreneurship and we’re growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. We’re actively seeking a Project Manager to champion the Plug and Play business model in the FinTech space . An ideal candidate has a passion for understanding how startups scale and is driven to take an active role in building out our ecosystem and investment portfolio.
- Research and analyze market and industry trends to identify early-stage startups and founding teams.
- Identify and reach out to promising startups within the technology vertical and beyond
- Manage the accelerator dealflow
- Manage accelerator initiatives and engagement with pitch events, dealflow sessions and meetups
- Create investment proposals and presentations
- Ecosystem networking, including building relationships with media, incubators and accelerators, investors, corporate, university and other strategic partners
- Deep understanding of Visa products to deliver knowledge trainings at any stage
- Monitor and track progress for Visa ready solutions and provide feedback incase of any delays from solutions team
- Define the reporting mechanism and integrative health checks for Visa fintech pipeline and share the progress report routinely
- Communicate and advise on operating models to streamline the onboarding process
- Support of Alumni management, including planning and execution of Alumni engagement activities for all stakeholders affiliated to the Accelerator
- Focus on building a strong ecosystem to support the program
- Know the investment mindset: does the startup have a viable product corporates can integrate into their business
- Build a strong ecosystem through both cold and warm outreach; attend conferences and events in the region
- Hands-on approach and efficiently able to execute on both the projects
- Deep understanding of digital business models and the regional startup ecosystem
- Knowledge of the top 200 startups in assigned industry
- Regularly source and present top regional startup list to the Accelerator team
- Due diligence report on investment opportunities
- Support the Ventures associate with VC network building (At least 10 new VC referrals)
- 2 successful batches per year
*Please all applications must be submitted in English
** Plug and Play's global attendance policy: 3 days at the office, 2 days home.