Techstars is looking for a Founder Catalyst Program Manager based in the the New York tri-state area to lead the successful delivery of Techstars Founder Catalyst programs with a major partner. This role is integral to supporting Techstars growth and driving expansion efforts to support as many existing, new and budding founders as possible. This role will be part of our Ecosystem team.
As a Program Manager for Founder Catalyst you’ll be responsible for driving and delivering Founder Catalyst programs, working closely with our corporate partner to ensure program objectives are met. You will onboard, train, and manage multiple delivery teams and monitor each engagement to ensure metrics are being accurately tracked and reported. You will own program timelines and be responsible for ensuring contract deliverables are met. You will support active Founder Catalyst programs by leading masterclasses, attending events, and being the face of the program as necessary. As a member of the overall Techstars team, the Founder Catalyst Program Manager will interface with other Techstars team members, attend staff meetings, and participate in company events as required.
What you will do:
- Manage partner relationships for Founder Catalyst engagements. This includes holding regular meetings, setting agendas and reporting on program results.
- Manage Founder Catalyst program delivery teams including hiring, onboarding and training in partnership with leadership
- Drive speaker recruitment, mentor recruitment, leading masterclass, running program kickoff calls, attending networking events, and any other programmatic elements as deemed necessary
- Monitor delivery teams to ensure key metrics are being tracked and reported, program management systems are being utilized, and program timelines are being followed.
- Manage program budgets and any vendor and contractor relationships.
- Work with the Ecosystem team to define and iterate on the Founder Catalyst product strategy based on feedback and results from programs and partners.
- Lead the handoff process from sales to delivery teams as needed.
Who you are:
- 3+ years of program or customer success experience in fast-paced environments within technology, startups, entrepreneurship and/or venture capital
- High attention to detail and is resourceful & organized
- Experience creating and managing program timelines and plans
- Experience supporting sales activities and managing partner relationships with large corporations
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written, and visual); comfortable communicating with both entrepreneurs and corporate partners; charismatic, enjoys building new relationships
- Strong public speaking skills
- Experience managing program delivery teams
- Fits closely with the Techstars’ culture (#givefirst, Entrepreneurial Inclination, High Quality and Network Focused)
- High emotional intelligence
- Experience working in a diverse, distributed team; comfortable with remote work.
Compensation: $85,000.00 - $95,000.00 + 10% Bonus