After funding 150+ founders, deploying tens of millions in venture capital, and scaling our internal team, we’ve found ourselves stretched for time. We’re looking for a Head of Investments to join our team of passionate, genuine and smart people. The ideal candidate will be reporting to our GP directly and lead our Investments team. As we continue to scale the number of investments we make and the size of the checks, you will play a critical role in firming up our investment strategy and driving new deals. More importantly, you will be a part of increasing the GDP of Southeast Asia through entrepreneurship and grow with a community of Founders helping other Founders.
This role allows you to work remotely and you will have the opportunities to grow and lead projects outside of this scope.
What You’ll Do
- Investment Decisions - you will be a key contributor to evaluating and selecting companies we invest in.
- Scaling Investment Process - not only will you be maintaining and increasing the quality of our investments as we scale, but you will also create SLAs to hold us accountable in making a decision.
- Launch late-stage practice - Help us figure out how we’ll underwrite and run follow-on diligence for later-stage checks as we scale
- Team Management - you will run and eventually build your own team of Analysts, Associates, and Principals that will make investment decisions.
- Thesis Development and Thought Leadership - you will work the team in developing market landscapes and points of view on emerging trends
What You’ll Bring
- Experience being a Founder and People Leader - Founders see you as a Mentor
- High interest and passion in investing - you are ideally an Investor and have successfully invested in at least a dozen angel deals and one late-stage investment
- Familiarity with the ASEAN Ecosystem, preferably in Indonesia or Vietnam
- Strong background in Finance or M&A analysis
- Empathy, Passion for growing the South East Asia region and an Entrepreneurial mindset