Flexibility, creative work, new markets, innovative solutions. The excitement of being part of something new, something emerging. Most of us want to work in a place like that, and most imagine that doing so means going to work in a high-risk start-up.
But what if you could have the best of both worlds: the ability to explore new horizons and make something happen, whilst being backed by the resources and structure of a powerful global brand? At PwC, we’re merging agility and ability, and creating opportunity — for our clients and our people.
The Venture Deals team at PwC Belgium is looking for an intern that wants to dig deeper in the world of venture capital investments and startup fundraising. Intrigued? Keep on reading!
What you’ll learn and do
- Support our young startup team in market research on VC investments in the Belgian startup ecosystem;
- Assist the team in fundraising projects for startups
- Assist on Corporate Venturing projects, helping our larger clients in their startup journey.
Who you are
- You’re a Master or (3rd) Bachelor student in business management or economics.
- You have a keen interest in transactions, M&A and venture capital in particular
- You have strong numerical and analytical skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a team structure;
- Not afraid to think outside the box and take initiative;
- High degree of responsibility and flexibility;
- Very good English, MS Office and G Suite skills;
- You’re available for at least three months on a full time working schedule.
- You have a school convention.
What you get
- This is an unpaid internship, but next to a daily allowance and transportation reimbursement, you’ll have the experience of a lifetime;
- To be part of a company with an international network of expert teams seeking the best solutions for national and international clients.
What we offer
- Invaluable professional experience in the ‘best business school in the world’;
- Continuous learning with classroom training (both technical and soft skills) in Belgium;
- A workspace where everyone feels respected, valued and free to be themselves;
- Inspiring and awesome colleagues;
- Team events such as Last Friday drinks, team-building days and celebrations, as well as time spent on community days and charity activities;
- Forward-looking and very accessible leadership hosting inspirational lunches;
- A flexible working schedule including homeworking;
- And much more!