We are entrepreneurs first, and investors second. We invest in industry-defining companies. We are looking for a team player who is extremely driven, analytical, and has a good sense of humor.
We're looking for a new team member (f/m/d) to join our Investment team as Intern starting on 3rd Jan on a rolling basis for 3+ months.
Key responsibilities include:
- Autonomously support and conduct investment due diligence by analyzing data, leading market research, conducting diligence calls, and drafting investment memos.
- Facilitate and lead our internal discussions around investment decisions.
- Find the best seed and early stage companies and founders in Europe within the Investment team and Partners;
- Identify and research high-quality companies for consideration by the team.
- Contribute to building a world-class early-stage venture capital fund by taking on additional responsibility for various other initiatives.
Key requirements include:
- Strong analytical background, extremely well-versed in working with numbers and data.
- You're having your Bs or Ms at a top-tier university in Business, Economics, Engineering, or Natural Science.
- You already have a first understanding of the European startup ecosystem and a huge curiosity for early-stage companies, and want to learn more.
- International and multicultural mindset/background
Not mandatory, but a big plus:
- Prior experience in a startup, as a founder, or in a leading operational capacity.
- Solid technical understanding and strong intuition for tech products; any coding, product development, or UX/UI skills.
What can you expect?
- Direct contact and interaction with the portfolio companies.
- Learn what it is to work in the VC world, being an integral part of a growing team in the heart of Berlin.
- Great and modern working space.
- Snacks, drinks, coffees .. all day.
Please submit your CV ASAP, interviewing now!