Rosecliff is a diversified investment management firm based in New York City. We seek to create positive economic impact and long-term value for our investors and portfolio companies. The firm has over $1.2 billion in assets under management and operates multiple investment strategies, including credit, venture capital, and private equity. More information can be found at www.rosecliff.com.
Analysts will work closely with the investment team on sourcing, due diligence and executing investment opportunities. This is an opportunity for an extraordinary performer who has already mastered financial analytical and research skills through professional experience at a top tier Investment Bank, Hedge Fund, Private Equity Fund, and/or Venture Capital Fund. The ideal candidate should possess the following skill sets: resourcefulness and thoroughness in conducting complex financial analysis and investment opportunity research. The candidate will also be ability to work independently, and possess strong written, presentation and oral communication skills.
• Conduct market research on investment opportunities, industries, and asset classes
• Review and perform complex investment memos on new and existing investment targets
• Perform all pertinent financial analyses, including discounted cash flow, comparable, and precedent transactions
• Prepare due diligence packs for the investment team, providing relevant, informative analytics and background research
• Prepare written summaries and presentation materials
• Build detailed operating models on prospective deals
• Draft information memorandum and marketing materials for the investment team
• Provide overall support to investment team
· 1-3 years of experience at a top tier investment bank, hedge fund, private equity fund and/or venture capital fund.
· An excellent academic record with graduation from a top tier business school
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· A desire to work in a team environment with dynamic roles
· Strong knowledge of accounting, finance, and valuations is required
· Self-motivation to find solutions independently, and humility to acknowledge limits and uncertainties
· Sincere commitment to personal and professional development
· Excellent attention to detail
· Intellectual curiosity
· Good judgment