Supernode Global is an early stage venture capital firm based in London that invests in seed stage companies around the world. We look for startups that are building the next generation of tools and platforms that will positively shape the future of how we work, play, learn and communicate within the digital content ecosystem.
We’re looking for an investment analyst to join our team. They will support deal sourcing, investing, and portfolio management activities. In this role, you’ll have a wide exposure to all parts of the firm and will be given crucial responsibilities from day one.
The work will include
- Sourcing and evaluating new deals.
- Taking part in due diligence.
- Supporting portfolio companies.
- Undertaking a range of analysis e.g.
- Market research
- Market sizing
- Competitor research
- Financial analysis
- Supporting on our community initiatives.
- Help with day-to-day activities, admin work, and adhoc projects.
What we’re looking for
Behaviours and values
- You are flexible in your approach: you’re used to managing your own time and are comfortable working across a range of activities.
- You hustle to help: you're always looking for ways you can help your colleagues and others within your network. You find it satisfying when you are able to do this.
- You value working together: you find value in collaborating with your colleagues. While you’re happy to work by yourself, you enjoy working with others.
- You appreciate constructive feedback: you share your views honestly, respectfully and in an appropriate manner, both for positive and negative feedback. You appreciate feedback from others and use it to improve and progress.
- You are curious: you’re always interested in new ideas and are open to considering different points of view.
- You strive for excellence: you take satisfaction in doing your work to a high standard - in small and large tasks.
- You want to have a positive impact: you are informed and passionate about causes close to your heart.
Areas of interest
- A firm grasp of how a venture-capital firm operates, what investing at seed stage means, and the wider venture capital landscape.
- A passion for digital content, popular culture, new technology, start-ups, and building companies.
Experience & Skills
- 1-2 years of experience in the workplace.
- Strong analytic ability (including using Excel proficiently).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.