We are a biotechnology-focused venture capital firm seeking Investment Analysts to become core members of our team and invest in lifesaving medicines.
Location: Bentonville, Arkansas
- Analyze materials provided by potential investees and enrich them with independently sourced information
- Source and conduct interviews with subject matter experts and management references
- Contribute qualitative and quantitative analysis—including financial modeling—to investment memoranda
- Monitor scientific and market trends, as well as existing investments
You are passionate about investing, learning about cutting-edge biotechnology, doing meaningful work as part of a great team, and building something new.
- An MD, PharmD, or PhD in a relevant discipline such as biology, chemistry, or bioinformatics
- At least two years of experience in healthcare-focused investment banking or consulting
We are long-term investors in engineering biology to treat—or better, cure—human disease.
We invest in groundbreaking medicines across disease area, financing stage, and geography, with a focus on programs in, or about to enter, human trials.
We are curious, rigorous, collaborative, and passionate about our work; we are also long-term investors in our team.
- Be an early core team member in a well-capitalized, long-term investor in lifesaving medicines
- Work in an engaging environment, with a great team committed to building a great organization
- Grow into sourcing and leading investments
- Live in Northwest Arkansas, nestled in the beautiful Ozark Mountains, and enjoy urban greenspace, world-class mountain biking, destination-worthy art experiences, and a flourishing culinary scene; this is a national search and relocation benefits will be provided