About Blue Wire Capital
Blue Wire Capital partners with visionaries that want to dramatically change how the world works, with a focus on innovation at pre-seed & seed stages. We have supported companies like Monzo, Deliveroo, SuperAwesome, Async Art, Climate X & Automata, and the early funds of managers such as Entrepreneur First, Hoxton Ventures, Isomer Capital, Semantic Ventures, Lunar Ventures and Creator Fund.
- Leading sourcing & initial evaluation of investment opportunities.
- Assisting companies & founders in the Blue Wire family.
- Building and maintaining key relationships within the tech ecosystem, including representing Blue Wire at events and in online communities.
- Conducting research into new trends, verticals, geographies & technologies to inform our focus.
- Ad-hoc assistance on operations, legal, or financial modelling may be required.
- Up to 2 years professional experience.
- Genuine interest in the Venture Capital ecosystem & in helping to grow software start-ups.
- Exceptional quantitative & qualitative analytical skills, with the ability to quickly understand the wider implications of new concepts.
- Team player with excellent communication / interpersonal capabilities, a positive attitude and a hunger to get involved across the board.
- Fluency in verbal and written English, additional languages are a plus.
- Computer Science / similar technical background is a plus, as is a knowledge & pre-existing curiosity of Web 3.0, Creator Economy & Sustainability trends.
- Autonomy to explore themes, ideas & companies at will – and active involvement in team decision making.
- Generous long-term compensation package.
- Flexible working arrangement – while the successful candidate will be primarily working out of our London office, they will have the opportunity to work remotely or from abroad on a regular basis.
Applications close on 16th September 2022
Apply here: https://bluewirecapital.typeform.com/to/fvFsVwko
We are committed to ensuring that we hire and retain the best & brightest individuals regardless of background, and appreciate the strength that comes with building a team with a diversity of opinions and experiences. It is important to us that this role is accessible to a wide variety of candidates and, alongside our dedication to internally build best diversity practices into our hiring processes, we ask that anyone reading this listing share within networks & communities that are traditionally underserved by Venture Capital.
Applications not submitted through the Typeform link above will not be considered.