Pelion Green Future is an independent investment holding company investing in clean energy and related technologies. We invest in companies and entrepreneurs with a focus on renewable energy, clean technology, and climate related solutions. As a privately financed investment platform, we have the ability and luxury to take a long-term perspective in everything we do. We think both as investors and entrepreneurs, and measure success in financial and environmental benefits.
Pelion is expanding to the US! Following our initial investments in the country, we are now opening an office in NYC to build our presence and fully engage in the North American market. We believe the latest legislative support programs, and the significant need for clean energy and decarbonization solutions make the United States a key market in our quest to accelerate the transition to net zero and become a leading, global cleantech investor. And the US is only the start. Over the medium term, we would like to further expand to drive the energy transition across all the Americas.
- Deal sourcing: Generate continuous, high-quality deal-flow and support Pelion’s investment efforts in the region. You will have to build and maintain relationships, attend and host events, analyze market opportunities, and leverage your network to find the best investment opportunities for Pelion.
- Due diligence support: Identification, assessment, negotiation and closing of investment opportunities. You will support our Head of US and the rest of the Pelion team on delivering on the opportunities you and the team identify.
- Portfolio Operations: Our portfolio companies are the key to our success. You, together with your team, will foster our relationships and support the founders in strategic, financial and/or operational decisions.
- Expertise & know-how: you will deepen your knowledge on relevant industry trends, technologies, new business models and companies with the energy and sustainability space.
- Firm-building: Support Pelion's initiatives in the US. Build a network of co-investors, advisors, and experts to meaningfully support our activities. Ensure that over time Pelion becomes a go-to investor in the clean energy investment space.
- Entrepreneurial personality with a high degree of integrity, self-initiative, result-orientation, and strong ability to manage all stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Passion for renewable energy, climate tech, and related fields
- Capable of combining investor perspective with operational skillset to build and manage Pelion's portfolio and activities
- Work experience of at least 2 years in top-tier strategy consulting, investment banking, private equity, or clean tech related start-ups
- Outstanding academic track record with a degree preferably in engineering, business administration, economics, physics, chemistry, or biology
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Very good proficiency in English; additional languages preferable
What we offer you
- Unique responsibility to spearhead our expansion to the US by supporting Pelion’s Head of US by building up our investment activities, team, and network in the US.
- The opportunity to join a rapidly growing company at the forefront of the energy transition.
- An ambitious and collaborative international team with flat hierarchies, and open and direct lines of communication.
- An attractive compensation model and other benefits
- Location: New York City
- Employer will be Pelion Americas Corporation (US based subsidiary of Pelion acting as the exclusive advisor for investments in North and South America region)
- No visa sponsorship currently possible
Are you interested? We are looking forward to receiving your application with your CV, a transcript of your grades, your earliest possible starting date, as well as any additional information you want to share that will help us better understand who you are and why you want to join Pelion.
Please reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions.