Ethos is a venture capital firm in San Francisco with $200M+ across 2 Funds and numerous sidecar deals.
Fund I is focused on Series A-C, Fund II is late-stage pre-IPO. We are a boutique firm that gets ahead by socializing with the venture community of leading VC’s, investors, and founders across the US, Asia, and Europe. We have $200M+ AUM and are growing rapidly – we want an Associate that has ambitions to become a partner and willing to prove their worth to do so.
The successful candidate will work closely with the General Partners in driving all aspects of investments, including defining segments of interest, sourcing investment opportunities, due diligence; specifically providing a detailed analysis in picking companies. The successful candidate will play an impactful role in a highly collaborative, dynamic, and entrepreneurial firm.
• Build and cultivate long-term relationships
• Portfolio company support
• Review and polish investment memos and pitch decks.
• Deal execution – conducting diligence, running transactions, dealing with legal, etc.
• Internal Operations & Other Tasks – includes administrative tasks such as scheduling meetings, accounting/legal, IT, and improving internal reporting & deal tracking
• Synthesize vast amounts of data and resolve what really matters
• Fundraising & LP Relations
• Run Social Media
• 2+ years’ experience at a Venture Fund
• Outstanding analytical and quantitative skills
• Proven track record to succeed in an ever-changing environment
• Intellectually curious with a dedication to go the extra mile
• Collaborative attitude with a team-first approach
• Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
You can self-manage and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
What investor, venture, and/or founder relationships can you bring to ethos?