New visions. New strategies. New products. Capturing tomorrow’s opportunities means embracing disruption and transformation today.
Koch Disruptive Technologies (“KDT”, KochDisrupt.com) is seeking an Investment Associate to join our team in Wichita, KS. KDT is the venture capital and growth equity arm of Koch Industries, a large, privately-owned business with significant capital strength and liquidity. KDT’s investment mandate is to originate and invest in promising entrepreneurs and disruptive technologies. As an Associate at KDT, you will be responsible for assisting in the underwriting, due diligence, and transaction execution for new financial investments of high potential companies across a range of industries, with most time focused on technologies transforming the energy markets.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Financial modeling and analysis with a focus on key drivers and market dynamics
- Presentation preparation for senior management that identify and assess valuation, return profile, potential synergies, risks, etc.
- Performing industry and scientific research and competitive analysis related to potential investments and markets of interest
- Ongoing analysis and support of energy companies within the KDT portfolio
- Engage with industry leading entrepreneurs and Koch executive leaders
The Experience You Will Bring
- 2+ years of financial analysis or cash flow modeling experience
- Experience in corporate business development or similar roles like M&A or related investment experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 25%
What Will Put You Ahead
- Work experience or educational background in technology or energy related industries
- Experience in early or growth stage investing