Join Atlantic Labs to back mission-driven founders working on impactful technology ventures.
As Investment Associate or Principal (m/f/x), you will be our internal thought leader on future technologies, exploring the newest technologies in climate, health, space, new work, mobility, finance, manufacturing, and more. You will help us identify the most impactful ventures and business ideas in this space. You will assess the technological capabilities of our existing ventures as well as future investments and advise our founder teams. We are looking for a passionate technology futurist, who wants to enter the venture capital space. In this role, you will experience the entire venture lifecycle from deal sourcing, assessment, and closing.
Check out some of our existing ventures such as NewOrbit, Decentriq, Second Circle, Stenon, Mimi, Softr, or wandelbots.
- Build tech companies that matter. We back founders who use technology to shape the future of health, climate, robotics, mobility - and more.
- Get things done. We focus on results and turning visions into reality efficiently – not on how long you stay in the office.
- Work with entrepreneurs at eye level. You will be our expert for everything tech-related and build strong relationships with founders, experts, and strategic partners in the disruptive technology space.
- Have a major impact. Your everyday work will define how some of the hottest and most impactful technology ventures in Europe will develop their products and grow.
- Grow with us. From becoming a Tech VC leader to eventually founding your own tech venture with us - we want you to become a core team member and are ready to invest in your career progress.
- Founders are at the core of your attention at all times. They are the most important piece of the gigantic puzzle and we understand it as a privilege to accompany them on their journey. You will be their technical sparring partner right by their side.
- Proactively investigate new topics and technologies you are passionately curious about. Define and execute our strategy to be at the forefront of discovering new technology ventures in various markets and industries.
- Evaluate potential business ideas by conducting market research, deep-diving into new industry sectors, due diligence on pitch decks, critically assessing tech models, and validating hypotheses with expert & user interviews.
- Be the first-touch point for founders to advise on all aspects of venture building from technological choices and strategy to fundraising and expansion.
- Develop your network within the entrepreneurial and investment ecosystem to be the best place to accelerate the growth of portfolio ventures
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Different business ideas demand different backgrounds and characteristics. We welcome candidates with previous founding or entrepreneurial experience.
- Above all, we are looking for brave, curious, and mission-driven people ready to face a lot of obstacles on their way to ultimate success. Giving up is not an option.
- You have attained an outstanding degree from a top-tier university, in the fields of Computer Science, Biomedical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or similar technical fields.
- You have proven yourself in the past and can clearly show why you will be successful in the future. Experience within a high-growth technology company, consultancy, or VC is highly advantageous, especially in the areas of Automation, Robotics, AI, or other future technologies
- Outstanding analytical skills, ability to research quantitative and qualitative topics, develop business hypotheses, and test them in the market.
- A problem-solving mindset and the ability to communicate with a diverse range of groups including candidates, investors, founders, and corporate partners
- Full fluency in English is required