neosfer is the early-stage venture capital investor of Commerzbank Group. With offices in Frankfurt am Main and Berlin, we are looking for industry-leading FinTech-, Sustainability- and B2B SaaS-startups across Europe that are shaping the digital and sustainable banking of the future.
As one of the leading corporate venture capital investors in Germany we have invested in over 30 startups, including the unicorn Grover, Circula, Candis or Pliant. Our goal is to stand by the founders as a long-term partner. That's why we not only support them with our investment expertise, but also open up the network of Commerzbank Group with its 12 million private customers as well as 70,000 corporate customers to our startups.
Now we need you! Become part of our investment team as a Venture Capital Analyst.
- Preparation and continuous development of our investment reporting and controlling, including valuation of investments.
- Carrying out internal portfolio analyses and benchmarkings.
- Regular communication with our investor as part of our investor relations activities.
- Supporting our investment team in conducting financial due diligences.
- Supporting our startups in the implementation of an investor reporting, setting up bookkeeping processes and financial modeling.
- Supporting our annual financial statement preparation and audit.
- You have a degree in business administration or a related field with a focus on finance, accounting or controlling.
- You work with attention to detail and reliability and have excellent analytical skills.
- You have already gained 2-4 years of work experience in fund management, finance & accounting, controlling or in an audit.
- You have sound knowledge of HGB and IFRS accounting.
- You have solid MS Excel skills (programming skills desired).
- You are fluent in both German and English (verbal and written).
- Performance-oriented environment with a lot of personal responsibility and a high degree of flexibility, e.g. free choice of appropriate software tools and solution approaches.
- With a hybrid work model, you can design your workspace completely freely.
- Further benefits such as lunch and sports allowance, capital-forming benefits, job bike, etc. are also available.