Team Europe is a technology holding company.
Our mission is to deliver a better future via technology.
Our main areas of interest are Digital Platforms, New Abundant Energy and Sustainable Mobility.
Our core portfolio consists of Spreadshirt, Volocopter, Bird, Miles Mobility, Enpal, one undisclosed aviation company and two undisclosed energy companies.
We are supporters and minority shareholders in over 40 more private digital/ tech companies.
Team Europe is looking for an Investment Director to build up and head the investment team and provide the management team with the needed insight to drive intelligent and sound decision-making. You will be working directly with management to identify, analyze and structure potential investments.
- Lead the investment process end to end including deal sourcing, financial modeling, due diligence, negotiation and presentations for new and follow-on investments
- Oversee our portfolio ventures and prepare reports for management
- Produce ad hoc financial, industry, and competitive analyses
- Support with strategic challenges and/or raising of additional funds via private or public financing rounds
- Managing the existing portfolio by monitoring the monthly performance, preparing and executing funding rounds, managing the relationships to founders and other shareholders as well as actively supporting the development of the portfolio companies by consulting them on operative and strategic questions in collaboration with our audit partner(s)
- Involvement in developing the group growth strategy together with the senior management team
- A minimum of 7 years of professional experience in a high-paced environment (Top Tier PE, (Corporate) VC, Consulting or Investment Banking)
- Outstanding academic and professional credentials
- A curiosity to get deeply involved in the frontier tech topics that we want to focus on
- An entrepreneurial spirit and a proactive results-driven attitude
- Long-term focus
What we offer
- Team Europe powers a network of companies with a broad reach, extensive resources and exceptional people
- Fast-paced work environment, low hierarchies and a competitive compensation package
- A workplace based on trust, empowerment and feedback
- A positive and inspiring working atmosphere
- Chance to have a real impact on the success story of the company
- Modern office with a terrace in the middle of Berlin
- Opportunity to work remote and flexible working hours
- We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills