Speak to the most exciting companies in tech.
We are hiring an investment researcher who will be supporting our early-stage investment team by speaking to the most promising North American or European start-ups to help us determine their fit as an investment prospect for e.ventures.
- Run own schedule in Easting, Central or Pacific time.
- Speak to 25+ CEOs from exciting North American or European start-ups each week.
- Report back to the investment team with summaries from the conversations.
- Build a network in the start-up and venture capital ecosystem.
- Create market research for e.ventures investment prospects.
- Speak and build a network with the up-and-coming entrepreneurs of the US and EU.
- Build a valuable knowledge base of start-ups, tech, and venture capital.
- Jumpstart a career in start-ups, tech, or venture capital.
- Be part of our small investment team with a flat hierarchy.
- Excellent conversation and people skills.
- Business or STEM college degree preferred. Alternatively one-year practical experience in start-ups or tech.
e.ventures (www.eventures.vc) is a global venture capital firm with dedicated funds and teams in the US, Europe, Asia, and South America. We’ve backed the Founders behind category creators such as Bird, Sonos, Angie’s List, NGINX, AppAnnie, Segment, Acorns, Shipt, Scopely, Farfetch and Groupon.