Roles & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate follow-up between interested investors and General Partners
- Create awareness of the Fund among desired target audiences
- Identify contacts that are suitable for the Fund’s fundraising pipeline
- 2+ years of experience and knowledge working directly in the fundraising and venture capital ecosystem.
- 4+ years of senior business development, venture capital, or in executive leadership roles.
- Degree required.
- Understanding of crypto market is a plus.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
What we offer:
- To earn interest from fundraising. Applicable only for deals that you provided
- Ability to become a partner in the solid fund and represent the fund at events/conferences.
- Access to the crypto and venture community from all over the world.
- Work from home and flexible working hours.
What we value:
- Critical thinking and open-mindedness to make the world a better place.
- Passion for what you do because your work makes a difference.
- Creativity is what makes us different and innovative.
- Courage allows us to explore the unknown and beyond.
- Commission based
- Opportunity to co-invest with 3x Capital (negotiable)