B Capital is looking for an Investor Relations Analyst to support the global Investor Relations team. The Analyst shall primarily be responsible for IR operations, material preparation for clients and investor event management. The Analyst will be assisting with client servicing requests as well as project managing the fundraising process with a key focus on due diligence requests from potential investors. The Analyst should excel operationally and help support day-to-day IR processes.
BASIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with the preparation of fundraising materials including executive summaries, pitch books, PPMs, DDQs, etc.
- Manage investor CRM database and various platforms while maintaining high accuracy of data through extensive quality checking procedures
- Project manage various initiatives to help streamline processes relating to the Investor Relations function
- Collaborate with investment, finance and legal teams to answer queries from existing investors and complete due diligence requests from potential investors on a bespoke basis
- Provide support in the planning, preparation, and implementation of various investor events
- Developing and preparing annual LP conference materials, pitch books, performance memos
- Other duties as assigned, as earned, and as the group evolves
BASIC JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Undergraduate degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- 1-2 year (s) of investor operations or investor relations experience a fund management/wealth management firm, private equity research consultancy or placement agent preferred
- Effective team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and genuine passion for excellence
- Ability to work in an unstructured, diverse, global environment and highly matrix environment
- Results oriented, with the ability to work effectively under pressure
- Problem-solver mentality with the ability to research solutions and propose resolutions
- Hybrid work arrangement. 2 days in office per week.
The ideal candidate is tech-savvy and demonstrates strong interest in the venture capital/technology space including:
- Strong computer skills especially in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to project manage timely and effectively across multiple initiatives
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, result-driven and have strong work ethic
- Highly motivated and a self-starter
ABOUT B CAPITAL:
B Capital is a multi-stage global investment firm that partners with extraordinary entrepreneurs to shape the future through technology. With more than $6 billion in assets under management across multiple funds, the firm focuses on seed to late-stage venture growth investments, primarily in the enterprise, financial technology and healthcare sectors. Founded in 2015, B Capital leverages an integrated team across nine locations in the US and Asia, as well as a strategic partnership with BCG, to provide the value-added support entrepreneurs need to scale fast and efficiently, expand into new markets and build exceptional companies. For more information, click here.