- Develop and strengthen relationships with new and existing investors
- Activate and engage with ideal Limited Partner base (existing and new ones) → Strategic Investor Relations
- Create fundraising, marketing materials and data rooms
- Engage with the Partners, the investment team and all necessary stakeholders to draft presentations, deal summary sheets, due diligence requests, etc.
- Address Limited Partner due diligence requests and handle investor queries
- Maintain a solid understanding of the funding environment and associated trends
Qualifications of the ideal candidate include:
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience (Consulting, Investment Banking, Private Wealth, Multi-Family Office and Investor Relations)
- Detail-oriented, hands-on, structured and eloquent communication skills
- Comfortable engaging with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders
- Sound understanding of and love for numbers, presentations and storytelling
- Fluent in German and English
- Bonus: experience with managing institutional Limited Partners, internationally and also Family Offices and other large private Limited Partners (such as UHNWIs)
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to Adriana (firstname.lastname@example.org). We look forward to meeting you!
Cavalry Ventures is a European early-stage fund focusing on pre-seed and seed stages. Portfolio companies gain access to Cavalry’s global and exclusive network of more than 180 angel investors, entrepreneurs, and various industry experts, who provide advisory and operational support in areas such as strategy, organisational development, product development, sales, international expansion, recruiting and marketing.
Cavalry has backed more than 40 companies such as Forto, McMakler, REKKI, BRYTER, PlanRadar, and Planetly.