Speedinvest is one of Europe’s most active early-stage investors, with more than €500m AUM, 40 investors, an in-house team of operational experts, and offices in Berlin, London, Munich, Paris, Vienna and San Francisco. Our focused investment teams partner with amazing founders building the leading startups in Europe. Examples of our success stories are startups like wefox, GoStudent, TIER, Adverity, Schüttflix, Bitpanda, Twaice and many more.
We are looking to expand our team and are hiring an Investor Relations Manager! Would you like to work in an international, fast-paced environment that drives innovation? Are you analytical and do you enjoy stakeholder management? Then you might be the Investor Relations Manager that we are looking for!
About the Position
You will be responsible for building and managing the relationship with the investors throughout all funds and their respective. You will be the point of contact internally and externally regarding investor related topics and work closely with the Fundraising and Compliance team. You will report directly to the management.
- Point of contact for any potential requests our existing investors may have
- Conduct regular meetings with investors, either in person or via phone to address any of their relevant questions or concerns
- Responsible for a smooth onboarding process and compliance and KYC checks of all new investors
- Constant monitoring of the tech and innovation space in Europe and incorporate this into the preparation of QR communication and the annual Investors day, while keeping an eye on data completeness and correctness. You would be working closely with the Managing Partners
- Quality control of the QR and Analyst calls for each fund
- Assist in designing the Q and A's for the investor community and communicates the key internal developments that have occurred in the organization
- Update the senior management personnel on the priorities and concerns of the shareholders and in representing the voice of the investors
- Assisting fundraising office with preparing fundraising materials such as the PPM and DDQ
Your Qualifications and Skills
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in fund management (such as a startup, VC, PE, IB), whereas at least 3 years of experience with investor relations management
- Relevant university degree, preferably in Business, Finance or Economics
- Fluent in German and English
- Exceptional project management as well as analytical and numerical skills with a high attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Desire to work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial organization. You possess a “can-do” attitude
- Opportunity to work in a successful, innovative European Venture Capital Fund within an international team.
- Work directly and hands-on with the management and every department within Speedinvest.
- Be part of an international, driven, talented and result-oriented team.
- Have the opportunity to continuously learn and grow.
- Flexible work environment and the ability to work from home on a regular basis.
- An opportunity to leave your suits behind and wear sneakers to work.
According to Austrian law we are required to state a minimum salary for this position. The expected minimum salary for this role is EUR 52,000.00 gross annually. The salary will be a competitive package based on previous work experience, hence overpayment is possible.
Are you interested in joining us?
Hit the “Apply for this job” button now and join Speedinvest.
Speedinvest believes in equal opportunities for everyone and encourages diversity and inclusion. We want to encourage more women and people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply for jobs in Venture Capital. We process all applications without regard to gender, nationality, race, color, religion, age, disability status, sexual orientation, or marital status.