We uplift people and economies around the world through entrepreneurship.
Who We Are
500 Global is a venture capital firm with $2.7B in assets under management that invests in founders building fast-growing technology companies. We focus on markets where technology, innovation, and capital can unlock long-term value and drive economic growth. We work closely with key stakeholders and advise governments and corporations on how best to support entrepreneurial ecosystems so startups can thrive. 500 Global has backed over 5,000 founders representing more than 2,700 companies operating in 81 countries. We have invested in 49 companies valued at over $1 billion and 150+ companies valued at over $100 million (including private, public, and exited companies). Our 180+ team members are located in 27 countries and bring experience as entrepreneurs, investors, and operators from some of the world’s leading technology companies.
As part of the global investor relations (IR) team and in collaboration with local 500 representatives, work on developing new Limited Partner (LP) leads and prospects in MENA by bringing the full breadth of 500 Global’s products and services to those LPs and supporting all lead generation and marketing efforts in the region.
- Research, map and actively pursue potential investors across MENA with a particular initial focus on family offices in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Collaborate with local 500 representatives to build relationships and identify LP interests and investment needs to appropriately match them with 500 Global products
- Work with Global IR to organize meetings/roadshows or zoom meetings where appropriate to introduce 500 Global GPs
- Capture all leads and fundraising activity in Salesforce and update LP contact information, LP activity and investment interests
- Draft client communications, marketing materials, portfolio company write-ups, investment partner views and co-investment teasers for LPs
- Review incoming client inquiries and draft responses to due diligence requests in collaboration with global IR, finance, investments and legal/compliance teams
- Work on LP events, including demo day, conferences and others
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- Experience: 6 or more years of relevant work experience executing essential functions outlined above.
- Executive Function: Proven ability to prioritize, multitask, and perform effectively in a highly dynamic work environment. Accustomed to handling high volumes of information and processing them with utmost attention to detail.
- Personality: Strong interpersonal skills, quality service oriented and natural at collaborating cross-functionally
- Masters degree or CFA
- Fundraising experience for a Venture Capital or other Private Markets fund
- Interest in technology, startups, and early stage venture capital
- Salesforce experience
- Able to work on a fully distributed global team.
- Comfortable with irregular working hours and extensive travel.
Nice to have
Medical Insurance, Social Security Insurance (Saudi Nationals only), Retirement Plan (GOSI), Paid Time off, Maternity Leave Remote Work (Depends on Department), Training and Development