MicroVentures, a leading equity-based crowdfunding platform, is seeking a Marketing Manager to help grow our marketing efforts.
In this role, you will manage a marketing team and support our online marketplace with the goal of driving awareness to both startups looking for funding and investors seeking private companies to invest in.
This role will work directly with senior leadership to increase investor engagement and build brand awareness. You will also create a high-level framework for how our companies approach marketing their raises utilizing email, social media, paid search, and PR.
What you’ll do at MicroVentures:
- Manage and grow the Marketing team
- Lead the these marketing initiatives: Content, Social, PR, Website, Creative, and Analytics
- Execute a marketing strategy to drive brand awareness, engagement, and investments
- Manage digital marketing efforts to improve user acquisition through SEO, SEM, Paid Social, Email, Newsletters, and Blogs
- Manage our editorial calendar, including: blogs, social media posts, white papers, infographics, and emails
What we're looking for:
- 5-7 years of relevant marketing experience in building online marketplaces
- Strategic thinker who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Past work with startups is a big plus
- Experience in the financial/venture capital/startup industries is preferred but not necessary
- A passion for helping startups tell their story to investors to raise capital
- Comfortable communicating with sophisticated audiences and explaining highly technical or complicated subjects
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate with a multidisciplinary team
- Ability to work under pressure and proactively manage workload
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Healthcare, dental, vision, disability
- 401(k) + match
- Company equity
- A challenging, fast-paced, continually changing environment
- Fully stocked break room