The goal of marketing at AV is to generate new retail investors (customers) for our dozens of venture capital funds. Our digitally-led marketing strategy is a mix of B2C and B2B disciplines, with webinars being a pivotal component in addition to paid and organic social, paid search, media partnerships, lead generation, landing pages, email marketing, lead nurture, and more.
Reporting to the VP of Nurture Marketing and Web, the Marketing Program Manager, Webinars will deliver a consistent and world-class experience by serving as the internal expert responsible for all tactical components of end-to-end webinar creation and execution.
You’ll leverage your impeccable attention to detail as you continuously manage interactions with internal stakeholders and external speakers as well as guest coordination, scheduling, copy and graphics tasks, email communications, and other specifics to deliver the absolute highest degree of quality in our webinars for prospects and customers.
In this role, you will be responsible for a tremendously valuable activity in the lifecycle of our leads. You’ll be looked to as an expert by Managing Partners, executives, and other key players as you grow into an instrumental contributor to our revenue engine. With your natural appreciation for producing great webinars that convert leads to SQLs, you will impact our marketing and sales funnel and enjoy sharing in the success that compelling webinars deliver.
- Plan and lead the execution of dozens of webinars that correspond to each of our funds’ calendars to generate new leads and educate existing leads and customers.
- Utilize your expert-level project management skills and familiarity with project management software to effectively shepherd projects from initial request to completion.
- Create, manage and use Hubspot lists for registrants, attendees, and non-attendees.
- Create event landing pages that convey details of each webinar and compelling information to prospective attendees.
- Maintain a library of presentations and other assets instrumental to webinar sessions.
- Demonstrate a keen understanding of the tactics and triggers to deliver the desired outcome of various types of emails (invitations, follow-ups, etc.) and the function it serves in the overall prospect/customer funnel.
- Research best practices, new formats, test tools, platforms, outreach techniques, etc., to improve event experience, efficiency, and impact/results and continually experiment and evolve our programs and formats.
- Recommend and deploy best practices for in-session webinar approaches that provide the best experience for attendees and demonstrate a positive effect on conversions.
- Own creative asset and deck building while driving multiple stakeholders to stay on schedule including communications resources, managing partners, external guests, and other fund team members.
- Relay valuable insights and details that take place in session through engagement from attendees like Q&A questions, and other signals of intent.
- Interface regularly with the Compliance Department to be certain all materials meet brand standards and are authorized for use.
- Education. Bachelor’s degree. Marketing, media, communications, or related field preferred.
- Experience. 3+ years producing a high volume of world-class quality webinars.
- Creative. 3+ years using creative assets, brand, marketing, and other materials like logos, images, and brand colors.
- Entrepreneurial DNA. You thrive in fast-paced environments and has the ability to both lead strategy and execute tactical campaigns individually.
- Teamwork. You’re a team player able to get along with a variety of personalities and across disciplines including marketing, creative, management, legal, and others.
- Time Management. You are a hawk for driving multiple processes with many stakeholders simultaneously while keeping all trains on time.
- Self-starter. You have a proactive mindset and management style, exceptional problem-solving skills, flexibility, and skill in quickly pivoting as needed.
- Technology. You have an aptitude for using marketing technology to deliver superior and successful webinars and corresponding digital marketing strategies to the market. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of using the following or similar technologies: Go To Webinar, Vidyard, Hubspot, Wrike, Google Suite (Gmail, GSheets, G-Cal, etc.), Canva, WordPress, iMovie
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with a negligible level of error.
- Strong verbal and written communication abilities, with specific demonstrated experience maintaining digital and web copy.
- User-centric. Highly creative with experience in delivering compelling content for target audiences.
- 2+ years experience producing webinars in the investment, financial services, or consumer goods and services industries preferred.
- Experience with interacting with sales teams and use of CRM (customer relationship management) systems.
Key Performance Indicators:
As an integral part of the Nurture Department, this role contributes to the following KPI’s:
- The success of webinars as a lead conversion tool
- Lead to SQL conversion rate
- Effectiveness of website pages, landing pages, and emails as lead conversion tools