Roles & Responsibilities:
- Write data-driven research briefs and reports that combine our data with your insights/expertise to analyze the momentum of startups, markets, and competitive dynamics
- Understand and develop prescriptive insights for decision-makers and executives
- Track crypto markets and projects and develop an impactful research agenda
- Publish digestible, differentiated, and incisive research
- When required, mentor, coach, and supervise the work of one or two junior analysts
- Support PR requests and events with data and category knowledge
- Help develop and pioneer new research products
- Must be passionate and knowledgeable about crypto, technology and related disciplines
- 3+ years of professional experience in technology research
- Writing experience a must – can be within the fields of tech or market research, journalism, equity research, investment banking, or consulting in financial services, technology, or related area
- Show a contagious passion for the material: Must be a startup/tech geek passionate about all crypto things
- Ability to synthesize data and develop meaningful viewpoints and prescriptive insights
- Strong communication/presentation skills and leadership abilities.
- Research experience, a plus; the idea candidate will have a track record of prolific and impactful publications in crypto
- Some startup experience, a thick skin and high tolerance for change required
- Ability to multitask and manage the details while keeping an eye on the big picture
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- BA/BS required; relevant graduate degrees a plus
What we offer:
- Open door policy and flat hierarchies
- Steep learning curve through the assumption of direct responsibility
- Individual creative freedom and plenty of room for new ideas
What we value:
• Problem-solving with a positive can-do attitude!
• Critical thinking and open-mindedness to make the world a better place.
• Passion for what you do because your work makes a difference.
• Creativity is what makes us different and innovative.
• Courage allows us to explore the unknown and beyond.
• Perseverance is what keeps us going every day