We are a team of 10 investment professionals and as a Principal, you will be a core part of it. You will source and lead the most promising investment opportunities that have the potential to become the next European champions.
You take end-to-end ownership in investments, from sourcing to execution and portfolio support and will be involved in internal projects from the beginning, including fund strategy and fundraising for new funds.
You will be an instrumental part in growing our brand across Europe and will build your network as well as long-lasting relationships (especially with founders, co-investors and LPs).
We would like to encourage applications from non-traditional, diverse backgrounds.
- Lead deal processes from start to finish and contribute significantly to the final investment decision
- Further grow your network in the European VC industry and source new opportunities (mainly identification, analysis, valuation, and negotiation)
- Be an essential point of contact for our portfolio companies
- Work independently and contribute your ideas internally and externally, in order to strengthen our position in the ecosystem
- Represent ALSTIN Capital at events and panels, and contribute to strengthen the ALSTIN Capital brand within the industry
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- A humble team player: You are proactive and naturally curious. You are outgoing and easily build and value new relationships within the startup ecosystem
- Strong analytical background: You can confidently delve into details without losing sight of the big picture when evaluating an opportunity
- Great communication and leadership skills, including coaching the junior team
- Mindset: You strive in a dynamic environment and demonstrate leadership with exceptional organizational skills
- As a natural and fast learner you are deeply interested in technology trends and future developments
- Minimum of 6+ years of professional experience. We welcome different experiences but look for someone who knows how to execute VC transactions
- Bachelor or Master’s degree, preferably in Business Administration, Computer Science, or similar field
- Demonstrated ability to competently initiate and lead discussions in the ecosystem
- Great and holistic understanding of business contexts and business processes
- Experience and desire to work in a fast-paced work environment
- In-depth understanding of at least one relevant B2B industry vertical (e.g. Fintech, RegTech, etc.)
- Fluency in English and German, with an international and European mindset
ALSTIN Capital is a European, independent Venture Capital fund based in Munich. We invest in fast-growing B2B software companies that have the potential to leverage the significant market potential of the future and become market leaders.
We support entrepreneurs with capital and know-how to fuel their growth. The basis of our investments is the conviction that entrepreneurial know-how, superior technology, experience, international networks and sales excellence are the success factors for sustainable growth.
Our team looks back on a successful investment history and brings in a variety of complementary strengths to lead each investment to success.