gener8tor is looking for an accelerator Program Manager to join our rapidly growing team. This position will manage the day-to-day operations of the annual gener8tor Oklahoma City Accelerator and assist with other operations across all of gener8tor’s Oklahoma City programming. This includes recruiting and interviewing startups, organizing program kickoff events, coordinating weekly program events such as startup meetings, cohort community-building events, mentor networking events and organizing demo day events.
gener8tor’s turnkey platform for the creative economy connects startup founders, musicians, artists, investors, universities and corporations. The gener8tor platform includes pre-accelerators, accelerators, corporate programming, conferences and fellowships.
gener8tor’s accelerator programs invest $100K in each of eight, high-growth startups and provide 12 weeks of mentorship-driven, cohort-based programming.
- In partnership with the Managing Director, coordinate the logistics of all aspects of the gener8tor accelerator programs including recruitment, company selection and cohort programming.
- Actively participate in all aspects of the gener8tor accelerator programs including weekly team meetings.
- Be the #1 cheerleader for the gener8tor accelerator cohorts.
- Continuously support gener8tor accelerator alumni.
- Obsessively seek to improve program processes and grow the network of mentors, potential customers and investors.
- Actively participate in the startup ecosystem by attending events and building relationships.
- Support your gener8tor teammates across multiple programs.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a self-starter.
- Total devotion to Oklahoma City and the Oklahoma City startup ecosystem.
- Collaborative, team based mindset. You will be working closely with the Managing Director, founders and our partners.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly independent environment and juggle multiple ongoing projects, responsibilities and external relationships.
- Willingness to intensively and rapidly dive deeper into the startup and venture capital communities even if already familiar.
- Flexibility to travel up to 25%, work some nights and weekends.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A “no job is beneath me” mentality.
- Commitment to equity across race, place and gender.
At gener8tor we…
- Revolve everything we do around helping the entrepreneurs in our programs.
- Wipe down the tables after lunch with as much enthusiasm as we have taking a trip out to Silicon Valley.
- Are motivated by building a better tomorrow for the communities we interact with.
- Work as a team to get $#!^ done!