Antler is the investor backing the world’s most driven founders, from day zero to greatness. We partner with people across six continents to launch and scale high-potential startups that address meaningful opportunities and support them with co-founder matching, deep business model validation, capital and expansion support.
To date, Antler has invested in more than 850 tech startups across our offices in 25 cities, including Copenhagen, Stockholm, Oslo, New York, London, Bangalore, Tokyo, and Sydney.
This is a full-time role providing a five-star experience for candidates and founders at one of the world’s most significant early-stage VC funds. As our Scouting Associate, you will be an instrumental member of the Scouting team, championing the sourcing, interviewing and selecting of the most driven entrepreneurs.
About the role
As a Scouting Associate, you will identify, contact, interview and convert top talent to become Founders in our startup program in Helsinki, as well as screen, evaluate and coach them on their ideas. This role is pivotal for our success, both in the Nordics and globally and allows you to have a direct impact on founders' lives and the global innovation ecosystem. If you’re up for the challenge, we can promise an incredible experience, and an unparalleled opportunity to work with highly motivated individuals, accomplished entrepreneurs and the founders of future startup successes.
- Helping to build up our Finish operations and attract top tier entrepreneurs.
- Support the search for the best Founders to start their entrepreneurial journey with Antler in Finland
- Focus on expanding our existing network across the Nordics.
- Build and lead relationships with relevant communities and top tier Universities in Finland
- Run interviews and work closely with our Nordic Scouting team to assess incoming founders and teams.
- Actively search and engage technologists, operators and domain experts on various relevant platforms
- Drive content creation, partnerships, events, and marketing initiatives to build our brand in Finland
- Set up and participate in gatherings to connect with the startup ecosystem in Finland and the Nordics
- Proven full-time experience in a related field such as management consulting, startups, Venture Capital funds, or equivalent, where you showcased managing complex and high intensity workloads.
- Superior oral and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to show extreme ownership in a fast-paced environment.
- An analytical mindset and ability to structure complex ideas.
- Independent and proactive with a positive attitude.
- Confident in expressing your thoughts to people at all hierarchical levels.
- Entrepreneurial experience, having been an early employee in a small or early-stage company is a big plus.
- Passion for entrepreneurship and belief the world needs more change-makers and innovators.
- Able to work independently and in a team as the situation demands.
What we offer
- Opportunity to bring the best talent that will generate many of the leading companies of the future.
- Opportunity to build and work with highly qualified and fun teams.
- Opportunity to take part in the early shaping and vision of the next generation of disruptive tech companies in the Nordics.