Ananda is seeking you if you are a passionate and dynamic individual who is keen to source, analyze and invest in early staged impact opportunities for Ananda Impact Ventures (https://ananda.vc) while also managing the entire investment process from sourcing to the deal transaction and deal management. As a senior member of the deal team, you will take ownership for due diligence processes by evaluating potential investments, and you are going to oversee all aspects also post transaction.
Your tasks will include the following but will not be limited to:
- Oversee and manage all aspects of the transaction process including opportunity identification, transaction origination, due diligence, structuring, documentation, investment committee approval and closing the transaction
- Leading the full deal cycle including all aspects of the transaction process including execution and active portfolio management through to exit
- Sourcing new investment opportunities by attending well selected conferences and leveraging dedicated research tools
- Meeting entrepreneurs in their fundraising process, analyzing their companies and selecting the most interesting ones
- Processing and analyzing seed and early staged investment opportunities regarding market size, management teams, business model, business plan, competitive landscape & positioning
- Take over investment board responsibility with the focus to adding great value to the Start-Ups
- Representing Ananda Ventures in the market both in the VC industry as well as in the Start-up environment
- Substantial venture investment experience from a leading international or DACH venture capital fund
- Tech Entrepreneurial or consulting experience is a plus
- Experience with portfolio management including working on board level
- Proven track record in sourcing and executing deals independently
- High level of empathy combined with the ability to challenge and co-operate well with the management teams
- Strong interest in and motivation for impact investing, preferably in the areas of health, education, future of work, sustainable consumption etc.
- Strong and established network within the Start-up ecosystem in DACH
- Excellent analytical skills, structured and solution-oriented thinking enabling to keep up within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with various stakeholders and across different seniority level
- A high level of independence and a hands-on mindset are essential
- Native-level fluency in German and English are must-haves
- Hands-on attitude and entrepreneurial mindset, motivated and ambitious to take ownership
Ananda Impact Ventures:
Ananda (https://ananda.vc) is one of the leading impact investors in Europe. Our investees address social challenges in vital areas such as education, health, consumption, and ageing population. We believe in the power of market-based, sustainable and scalable models with positive impact at the core. We share the enthusiasm of our founders to build solutions that truly matter. To fuel their missions, we created a space for them to thrive, based on the knowhow, network, capital and experiences of our team, investors, and experts.
Ananda Impact Ventures is providing a family and life-friendly working environment including flexible working hours. We celebrate diversity and are fully committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspective and skills.