We are looking for a new member for our Venture Development team at Project A: a group of ambitious business generalists, who have two main responsibilities. First, they define and execute value-driving projects with our portfolio companies in areas such as internationalisation, commercial operations, interim management, change management… and really anything else that we see as a business priority for one of our ventures. Second, they team up with one of our partners to manage our private equity investments to success. This entails the preparation of board meetings and steering committees, stakeholder management with the C-level, identification of growth opportunities and challenges, and staffing our 130+ operational experts to those needs.
Motivation, creativity, and openness encapsulate our values and culture. That’s why we encourage you to bring yourself to work. Join a multinational team of bright individuals and be inspired to grow, innovate, and take responsibility from the get-go.
In this role, you’ll:
- Strategically define key-value drivers for our support in close collaboration with the C-level of our Private Equity co-investments throughout different industries such as MedTech, Renewable Energy or Ecommerce
- Build-up and maintenance of close relationships with the C-Level and other stakeholders of our Private Equity Co-Investments as well as a deep understanding of their current challenges and opportunities
- Ensure the successful collaboration of our portfolio companies and our operational teams through excellent project and stakeholder management
- Prepare and lead recurring Steering Committees for your portfolio companies together with our operational teams
- Be hands-on operational support in our startups and Private Equity co-investments in e.g. Operations, Project Management, Strategy, or Business Development
- Plan, staff, and manage cross-functional projects
- Act as an operational sparring partner to our two Partners (Managing Directors) overseeing all Private Equity co-investments (Christoph Rösler, Ben Fischer)
- High ambition and drive to achieve excellent results
- Fluent in English and German (at least C1)
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- 3-5 years work experience in a consultancy, Mittelstand, corporate innovation, or scale up environment
- Being comfortable to lead discussions with stakeholders across all seniority levels
- Very good understanding of digital business models and digital transformation
- Experiences in change management, project and stakeholder management, taking full responsibility for your projects
- Pragmatic, yet structured and a quick learner
- Feeling comfortable in a demanding environment
- True team player and culture driver
- Located in Germany with willingness to travel within Germany (or EU)
Please note that we are looking for support in our Berlin office. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Benefits and Perks
- Remote-friendly – Work anywhere in Germany or take advantage of our beautiful and well-equipped office at the heart of Berlin
- Choose your tech – MacOS/Windows/Linux laptop and optional screen
- Career growth – Access to internal workshops, knowledge sharing meetups, PAV Academy professional training opportunities, industry conferences, and other personal development possibilities
- Subsidised products and services, including meal vouchers, German language classes, a bike leasing program, and discounts on services of our portfolio companies and various other brands
- Wellness – 24/7 access to counselling specialists, free subscription to workplace wellbeing platform Unmind, weekly online yoga classes
- Paid team and company events
- Social activities – Hang out with co-workers during and after-hours (Slack or IRL, you decide), grab lunch or coffee with randomly assigned teammates, and disconnect from everything to spend quality time in outdoor activities
- Visa application support and relocation package
Apply below and become a part of our success story!