Deadline: Open until filled
The Summer Intern will participate in a variety of projects and work that support Ben Franklin’s investments in regional technology companies, including but not limited to:
- Taking the lead in fulfilling special and ad hoc projects to support Ben Franklin’s large and varied portfolio of companies as they continue to grow.
- Researching technology and investment trends.
- Assisting Investment Group staff to prepare investment memos and articles showcasing start-up case studies and outcomes.
- Assisting Investment Group staff to present investment opportunities.
- Reviewing company presentations.
- Assisting in organizing portfolio information and data management and collection.
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of the following or similar hardware/software: Windows-based operating systems; Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, OneNote, Project & PowerPoint), O365.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong project management thinking with autonomous yet flexible execution.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, set priorities, utilize resources at hand, meet deadlines, and adjust quickly to changing priorities.
- A high degree of discretion, confidentiality and good judgment in the decision-making process.
- Ability to adhere to prescribed procedures, take the initiative and work independently.
- Interact professionally and communicate effectively with Ben Franklin clients, the general public, and colleagues.
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program.
- Experience and comfort with professional and creative writing preferred.
- Requires excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to assist others and work as a team player.
*Please submit a cover letter and resume*
Please respond via employer portal at https://www.sep.benfranklin.org/resources/career-opportunities/