Our Talent & Venture Development team works cross-functionally with our investment and venture building teams at Atlantic Labs & Atlantic Food Labs supporting our +120 portfolio companies. In this role, you are a key partner to our founding teams on all things talent acquisition, organizational development, and performance and culture best practices. You will work at eye-level with key decision-makers and shape the future success of our ventures by finding Co-Founders, C-Level talent, and the best specialists out there. Together with your colleagues Thilo and Kerstin you will constantly improve our Talent & Venture Development practices and build a knowledge base for our ventures.
- We work at eye level with founders: we are no HR administrators or service providers but key partners and strategists for our ventures.
- No day is the same: you will work on a broad range of topics ranging from TA, organizational design, performance management, employee engagement, to legal topics.
- Unbeatable network: you will work cross-functionally at two successful VC funds, with an incredible portfolio of +120 companies, and constantly engage with some of the best talents in the market
- Stellar mentorship and development: you will be mentored by two Executive Search veterans and receive plenty of learning opportunities on all things investment and venture development
- Oh - and we have an awesome office in Berlin Mitte with a rooftop terrace as well as regular team events :)
YOUR TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Your recruitment will not just be about filling a position, but finding and hiring the best talent available on the market
- Above all, success will be measured in the quality and impact of your hires
- Great collaboration with our founders and investment team will make sure you’re building effective sourcing strategies for every job opening you take over
- You will manage all recruitment channels and be in charge of the full talent acquisition process from kicking off with the hiring managers to job postings, direct search, interviews, closing, onboarding
- A first-class candidate experience, excellent stakeholder management, and smooth processes are on top of your priority list
- In addition to your recruitment responsibilities, you will take over special projects on different topics such as knowledge sharing, events, training, coaching, employer branding, etc.
- With your ideas and strength of implementation, you actively drive the development and further professionalization of our recruitment efforts to the next level
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Min. 2 years of experience in a full-cycle talent acquisition function, ideally in a high-growth start-up or top-tier recruitment agency
- Experience in defining candidate profiles and job descriptions
- Experience developing and executing end-to-end recruiting strategies from sourcing to closing
- Strong self-management skills: You have proven yourself in a demanding, fast-paced environment and are used to engaging with decision-makers
- Growth mindset: You are curious by nature with strong analytical and great communication skills
- Fluency in English (C1), fluency in German of great benefit
- A degree in business administration, social sciences, or equivalent studies would be beneficial, but we are always open to surprises!
ABOUT ATLANTIC LABS & ATLANTIC FOOD LABS
Atlantic Labs & Atlantic Food Labs (AFL) is a place where new companies are built. We work together with extraordinary entrepreneurs, whose innovations will define the next era of how we live, move, eat, and communicate. We have previously backed leading food tech startups such as Gorillas, Choco, Mushlabs, Beat81, Softr, or Clue. In our studio, we are consistently identifying new opportunities to change the future together with the most daring entrepreneurs.