Role Description: We are actively hiring new a Technical Analyst to join our team to focus on the following responsibilities:
- Conducting market analysis and opportunity identification via academic research, customer interviews, conferences, incubator and University demo days, and peers (Angels/VCs).
- Proactively developing relationships with identified early stage (Seed, Series A, and B) companies that align to our investment theses and scope
Diligence and Investment Execution:
- Lead technical diligence into software/products that the team is evaluating for investments
- Support the team’s market mapping, initial screening and subsequent deep due diligence of potential investments
- Support development of diligence materials, valuation/exit models, and Investment Memo/Scorecard to assess market sizing, talent assessment, product-market fit, key metrics/financials, capital structure, valuation modeling and exit scenarios, risks, etc.
Portfolio Company Operating Support:
- Support portfolio companies around product strategy, talent sourcing, business development, regional market and global expansion and support for future financing
- Help gather and manage portfolio performance, metrics, and financials on a Quarterly basis
- Support capital raising for the firm and portfolio company follow-on round growth financings
- Develop tools/software to support firm’s data-driven investing & portfolio management
- Maintain firm’s proprietary software Lighthouse
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Excitement to join and help scale a specialist VC focused on FinTech software in North America, UK/EU, LatAm, and Israel.
- Passion for FinTech, along with InsurTech, PropTech and adjacent spaces.
- Alignment with Fin’s values in working in collaborative teams, high integrity, merit-driven and no ego/entitlement.
- B.A. or B.S. in related fields
- DE&I candidates strongly preferred