Founded in 2018 by Christophe Jurczak, Charles Beigbeder, andOlivier Tonneau, Quantonation is the first early-stage investment fund dedicatedto Quantum Technologies. We target early stage and innovative startupsall over the world with a strongfocus on Europe. Weare actively investing and count now +12 startups in our portfolio.
Fields such as molecular design, high performance computing,cybersecurity, or ultra-precise sensing are now driven by innovation based onDeep Physics and Quantum Technologies. Thanks to its scientific expertiseQuantonation aims at supporting the transition of these technologies intocommercially available products for industry.
Find out more: https://www.quantonation.com/
We are looking to expand team and are hiring an intern in Paris for6 months starting in July 2021.
- Be an integral part of our investment team, supportingthem in all aspects of their work
- Track startups potentiallyrelevant for our investment focus
- Deep Dive specific topics inrelation with Quantum Technologies: HPC, Sensing, & Computational Imaging
- Monitor the activity of ourportfolio and synthetize the legal terms of each deal
- Initial relevant internship,ideally at an Industrial Company, Deep Tech startup, or private equity fund
- Ideally a bachelor’s in lawfollowed with a master’s in finance/business, science- oriented profiles arealso welcome
- Strong Interest for Deep Tech,but also Private Equity
- Analytical skills,entrepreneurial spirit and good autonomy
- Fluent in English Compensation: €1500/month
Excited aboutthe position? Please send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org