Freigeist Capital is looking for an intern as Venture Capital Analyst / Venture Developer (m/f/d) in Bonn for a period of 3 - 6 months.
- Involvement in the investment decision process together with the investment managers
- Preparation of market and competition analyses and initial validation of business plans
- Interviews with founders and experts
- Support of portfolio companies in the role of a general manager: financial planning, marketing, sales, HR etc.
- Investment controlling: development and tracking of KPIs of our portfolio companies
- At least four completed semesters of a business-related or engineering degree with excellent grades from a leading university or business school
- Relevant experience, preferably in a startup or in the areas of venture capital, private equity, management consulting or technology
- Strong interest in technology of the future and the startup scene
- Thorough, responsible and independent way of working, quick comprehension as well as strong communication skills and ability to work in a team
You work in one of the most beautiful offices in Bonn with a highly qualified team, state-of-the-art software, the latest equipment and flexible office hours. "Facetime" doesn’t matter, getting the job done is key.
- Learn and grow with one of the most successful VCs in Europe
- Get an insight into innovative and disruptive new technologies
- Build leading tech companies with outstanding entrepreneurs
Please send your application only by email with CV, relevant certificates, cover letter and indication of the earliest possible starting date to praktikum(at)freigeist.com.