The Investor Relations department focuses on actively managing and engaging with Fund investor relationships ranging across a myriad of prospective investors.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with new and existing investors
- Support Partners on building relationships with investors across the Asia-Pacific, US, and European regions.
- Track investor communication and update/maintain investor requests calendar
- Activate and engage with ideal Limited Partner base (existing and new ones) → Strategic Investor Relations
- Engage with the Partners, the investment team and all necessary stakeholders to draft presentations, deal summary sheets, data room, & due diligence requests
- Address Limited Partner due diligence requests and handle investor queries
- Maintain a solid understanding of the funding environment and associated trends
Qualifications of the ideal candidate
- Excellent personnel, project management, and time management skills
- Detail-oriented, hands-on, structured and eloquent communication skills
- Comfortable engaging with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders
- Sound understanding of and passion for numbers, presentations and storytelling
- Must be a self-starter who has proven ability to cultivate relationships and help improve overall client relationship process/structure
- Knowledgeable and passionate about startup investing a plus
Bonus: experience in managing and engaging with institutional Limited Partners, internationally and also Family Offices and other large private Limited Partners (such as UHNWIs).
Magnivia Ventures is a late-seed to growth stage fund making bets on the most exceptional founders using a cross-border approach. We look to make massive impact at the end of the accelerator curve on emerging themes that are yet to reach critical mass. Portfolio companies gain access to Magnivia's growth accelerator program and advisory services.