Endeit Capital is a top European VC investor focusing on tech companies in the growth stage. We are looking for a tech-enthusiastic analyst to join the German investment team, based in Hamburg.
What we offer
From the home markets of the Netherlands and Germany, Endeit Capital specializes in investing in tech scale-ups that have outgrown the start-up phase. Endeit supports these companies with capital and management guidance to reach maturity. In doing so, Endeit’s partners draw on their broad experience in expanding and internationalizing operations through buy & build, as the founders have successfully done at Endemol. Endeit has over the years since 2006 raised a total of half a billion euro in investment capital and currently has 12 companies in 7 countries in its portfolio. With its current €250m fund, the company invests €5-30m per company focusing on growth rounds (Series B+).
What makes Endeit Capital a highly desired place to work?
- Excellent team: The investment team currently consists of 5 partners, 1 investment manager and 3 associates and is looking to add 1 analyst to the German team in Hamburg. As an analyst you will work very closely with the partners responsible for Germany as well as the partners in The Netherlands with an unparalleled track record of success. You can expect a steep learning curve.
- International footprint: Although you will focus primarily on Germany, the high growth companies will internationalize further and most likely have an international exit/buyer.
- Entrepreneurial focus: Your portfolio companies and your targets are led by entrepreneurs, your team are entrepreneurs, and the investors are a group of 25+ successful entrepreneurs. Endeit eats, sleeps and breathes entrepreneurship.
Your role within the team
In your role as an analyst your primary focus will be to evaluate investment opportunities and contribute to due diligence processes/deal execution with a strong focus on financial modeling and market research. At the same time, you will have direct exposure to portfolio management activities and other aspects of the investment cycle.
Dealflow and execution
- Deal sourcing: You will research and identify high-potential market segments and analyse specific promising business models.
- Deal analysis: You will evaluate companies and their business models and market opportunities as well as conduct business plan analysis and financial modelling.
- Deal execution: You will manage due diligence processes and support in deal negotiations.
- Portfolio management: You will manage financial reporting, KPI setting and conduct performance reviews as well as valuation and return calculations.
- Portfolio support: You will support our portfolio companies on strategy development, potential M&A activities and on follow-on financing and exit.
What we look for
- Background: You have already collected 1-3 years of work experience in a fast-pace environment (e.g. VC, Tech Start-up, PE, Strategy Consulting).
- Mindset: You are an analytical, numbers-driven person with an eye for detail and the ability to quickly recognize patterns enabling you to analyse topics holistically.
- Skillset: You know your way around spreadsheets, P&Ls and financial modeling, are able to build crisp presentations and you know how to research and analyse industries and competitive landscapes. You speak both English and German fluently.
- Personality: You are able to adapt to new tasks autonomously without much guidance, you have a general eagerness to learn and, most importantly, you are a team player.
Diversity and inclusion
Given the composition of the team, female candidates are expressly requested to apply. Endeit Capital believes in equal opportunities for everyone and encourages diversity and inclusion. We want to encourage applicants with diverse backgrounds to apply to us. We process all applications without regard to gender, nationality, race, color, religion, disability status, sexual orientation, marital status etc.
How to apply?
Please go to https://endeit.typeform.com/to/AO9eqeAW to start the application process.