STRABAG‘s Ventures & New Technologies Team is responsible for identifying highly innovative startups and setting up new strategic partnerships with them. You will be part of an established team at STRABAG, conquering new and challenging spaces. You will build upon existing know-how of STRABAG experts but enjoy operational freedom and flexibility in executing strategically relevant projects.
- Support the development and execution of new strategic partnerships with startups
- Identify startups with strategic relevance for STRABAG`s core business areas
- Run the scouting and screening process in cooperation with operating units
- Support investment processes (due diligence, term sheet and contract negotiations) and work closely with external partners as well as internal departments such as Finance, M&A, Legal etc.
- Prepare information documents for management decisions
- Support the active stakeholder management within the startup ecosystem (especially VC investors)
- Contribute to the strategy development for further innovation initiatives
- Exceptional academic records (business administration, engineering, or equivalent are preferred)
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the field of venture capital, corporate finance or any related fast paced environment (such as growth-startup, company builder or consulting)
- Passion about Construction Tech, Property Tech and Green Tech products
- Strong analytical skills and ability to present complex issues appropriate for different target groups
- Excellent communication skills, flexibility and willingness to travel
- Existing professional touch points within the Construction Tech, Property Tech or Green Tech space are a plus
- Fluency in English and German, spoken and written
You have the unique opportunity to play a significant role in shaping the new central department SID - STRABAG Innovation & Digitalisation. Become a valuable member of our new and fast-growing team and work closely and collegiately with different stakeholders up to top management. We encourage flexible working (hours to suit you, choose home or office) and offer you individual development programs as well as diverse career opportunities within the STRABAG group. The gross annual salary for this position in Austria is starting from € 58.000. In addition, we offer an overpayment in line with the market depending on qualifications and experience.