The VC Fellowship is available to those who have an interest in venture capital and angel investing. This 5 week program is designed to fully immerse you in the day-to-day activities of a Venture Investor. The program starts with venture-specific training designed to help you develop the skills necessary to establish deal flow, analyze startups, and develop the skills critical to investing. You will also receive an orientation where you will learn about the organization’s culture and the benefits and responsibilities of being a member of Rebel One Ventures. Successful Fellows may be invited to join our other VC Intensive programming as a Scout or Investor in Residence once they become alumni.
The Fellowship offers individuals the opportunity to gain high-quality investment experience and training through deal sourcing, conducting due diligence, participating in Partner Meetings and Investment Committees with the potential of sharing in the financial upside on select investments. The Fellowship enables participants to specialize in research areas and have an opportunity to lead investment syndications.
Rebel One's investor network, Rebel One Ventures, invests agnostically across industries, and Investments are $100K-$200K per company. Rebel One's Partners and investor network have invested in 10+ companies and have been investors in Relativity Space, Fleeting, Qoins, and CoRos, among others. Rebel One has provided training for investors from First Round Capital, Ulu Ventures, Vamos Ventures, Goldman Sachs, Raven Capital, among others.
• Angel investors
• Individuals looking to join venture capital as Analysts, Associates, Principals, & Partners
• Emerging fund managers who want to start fundraising
• Angel investors and family offices who seek to professionalize their investment strategies
• Individuals looking to join or launch a corporate venture fund and accelerator
• Industry experts and experienced professionals who would like to make a career transition into a vertical focused venture capital
APPLY HERE: https://airtable.com/shrWAOQyMBXc6fEa5
• The part-time roles are virtual due to COVID, but post-COVID, the company will have meet-ups in Chicago, New York, and Los Angeles offices.
• This role does not have a salary, is not for employment; however, it includes a profit-sharing agreement for select individuals to share in the financial upside on the fund’s investments. We are also able to offer academic credit depending on a school's policy.