We are currently seeking a motivated and detail-oriented Venture Capital Student Assistant to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree and an interest in venture capital and entrepreneurship.
In this role, you will assist the investment team with a broad array of administrative, financial, and organizational tasks:
- Support of our fund and portfolio KPI reporting
- Organize and file bank statements, invoices, and other documents for funds and management companies
- Support bookkeeping tasks such as invoicing, invoice approvals, and travel expenses with external service providers
- Support in processing legal requests
- Assist in preparing business cases and presentations for shareholders and investors
- Process transactions and related documentation
- Review and improve internal processes continually
In addition, there are opportunities to support the investment team in various functions.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's program, preferably in business, finance, economics, engineering, data science or a related field
- Strong interest in venture capital and entrepreneurship
- Excellent analytical and research skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel, knowledge of Business Intelligence solutions would be also an advantage
- Language: Strong verbal and written communication skills in German and English
- Location: Berlin, Germany (hybrid working from within Berlin is possible)
- Self-starter mentality, entrepreneurial mindset
- Confident appearance and excellent communication skills
- Fascination for and profound knowledge about startups and trends
Signals Venture Capital is a venture capital firm that invests in innovative and high-growth startups in the enterprise segment. We work closely with our portfolio companies to provide them with the resources they need to succeed. Our team consists of experienced investors, entrepreneurs, and industry experts who are passionate about supporting the next generation of disruptors. Become part of our interdisciplinary team to develop and manage our community and partnership approach. As different perspectives and a diverse team are very important to us, we especially encourage female applicants and people with diverse backgrounds to apply!