Senovo is an early-stage B2B SaaS-only venture capital fund. As European first mover, we invest since 2013 into a new generation of B2B software companies which enable the digitalization of medium and large enterprises.
We make a handful of high conviction commitments per year to founders who aim to re-define categories. In our eyes, great companies are built on trust, innovation and pushing boundaries.
Specialization is at the core of what we do and enables us to make a real impact. We bring a deep understanding of B2B operations and enjoy supporting on go-to-market, scaling your organization, or working on budgets and benchmarks.
We join the journey after a company has first revenues in a late Seed or Series A round.
Our investment team always needs the support of bright minds. Are you passionate about startups and new technologies? Do you want to learn more about Venture Capital and B2B SaaS through first-hand experience? Are you ready to take on responsibility and work on challenging tasks? Do you want to be part of a fun and experienced team?
Then you have just found the perfect job for you! We are currently looking for someone in the position of an intern (m/f/x) Venture Capital.
- Deal Sourcing. You identify new trends in B2B SaaS, analyze interesting markets and help us find new innovative startups.
- Deal Flow. You support the analysis and documentation of our incoming deal flow.
- Due Diligence. You support us throughout the analysis of new potential investment
opportunities. You will be actively involved from first screening to signing.
- Admin. Help us organize events with startups and send out our monthly feedback surveys.
- Availability. You join our investment team for at least 6 months, ideally starting in February.
- Passion for startups. You are fascinated by startups, new business ideas and technology.
- Entrepreneurial spirit. You like to work independently and efficiently on new topics. You like flexibility and a free-spirited working atmosphere.
- Work experience. You have already gained experience in other companies, ideally at a VC. You know how to analyze markets and have experience in analytically challenging work environments.
- Energy and communication. Energy, enthusiasm, and good communication skills are your trademarks. You think outside the box and surprise with interesting perspectives.
- Education. You are a master student and your background is ideally in business or computer science but could also be anything else if you have experience in technology startups.
- Language skills. You speak fluent German and English.
- Fun. You like to laugh.
- Being part of an experienced and easy-going team. From day one you will be a full member of the team, with whom you will learn a lot about Venture Capital, B2B SaaS and the Startup Ecosystem.
- Learn the craft of venture first-hand. You will go through a diverse and exciting learning journey from analyzing new markets to understanding the key drivers and KPIs of B2B SaaS businesses.
- Build your own network. Get to know our portfolio companies, other founders, and VCs.
- Bring in your expertise. If you are a developer or have another special area of expertise, we are also happy to discuss more specific assignments.
- A very enjoyable working environment. Centrally located in Munich Schwabing.
- Long-term relationship. If it’s a fit for both sides, you have the possibility to join our team full-time after your internship. If you prefer to join a startup, we’re happy to support you in that as well.
We look forward to your application!- 089 809 1357 49
If you want to read more about our thoughts on SaaS related topics, check out our Social Media Channels: