- Identifying, analyzing and evaluating new investment opportunities
- Supporting tailor-made conception and execution of corporate investment strategies
- Examining and evaluating one or more industry sectors in detail
- Completed bachelor’s degree
- Relevant work experience in a high-performance environment (start-up, consulting, investment firm)
- Enthusiasm about the Internet, technology trends and digital business models
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Practical setting, flexible with changing tasks as required
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Team player and friendly attitude
- Excellent German language skills
- Preferably six months time for the internship
- Work permit in EU (we do not sponsor visas)
- Become part of and engage with a strong venture capital network
- A fast-paced environment with a steep learning curve
- High responsibility right from the start
Redstone Digital GmbH is a Berlin-based venture capital firm and multi-fund VC platform. As an international team of serial entrepreneurs, data scientists, strategists and investment bankers we operate globally with offices in six countries. With our unique VC-as-a-Service approach, we advise globally leading international companies on their corporate venture capital activities – assisting them in setting up and managing their own venture funds, either as a Co-GP or strategic partner.
Together with our partners and global co-investors we have established several industry funds that invest across multiple industries, e.g. FinTech, PropTech, HealthTech, DeepTech, RetailTech or Media – ranging from late seed to growth and buy-out phases.
Our office is located in the heart of Berlin, close to Hackescher Markt.